- We appreciate your visit to our website and your interest in our company and our products. In order to give you a secure feeling when visiting our website, we take the protection of your personal data and confidentiality very seriously.
- We have taken extensive technical and operational precautions to protect your data against unintentional or deliberate manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons. Our security procedures are regularly revised and adapted to technological progress. With these data protection instructions, we therefore want to inform you when we store which data and how we use this data - naturally in accordance with the applicable data protection rules (GDPR).
- The following topics give you complete information about the processing of your data.
General information, log data
- You can visit our website without telling us who you are.
- After calling up the website we automatically receive the following log data:
An anonymous cookie ID with which your IP address can not be identified
the operating system you are using, the web browser you are using and the screen resolution you
the date and time of your visit,
the websites you have visited with us and
the website from which you visit us.
Collection, processing and use of your personal data
- Personal data will only be processed if you send it to us yourself, for example to justify, complete or change a contractual relationship between you and us, or to register for personalized services. In principle, we only use this information for the purpose for which you provided us with the data, for example to answer your questions, process your orders, or give you access to certain information or offers. Examples of data we collect are first name, last name, address, city, telephone number, e-mail address and gender. This data is collected by, for example, registration, contact requests, surveys, purchases, etc.). If you provide us with information about your company's communication channels (such as e-mail address, telephone number), you agree that we will contact your company through this communication channel to respond to your request. The storage of this information is expressly provided on a voluntary basis and with your permission. You can withdraw your consent at any time via [email protected]
Provision to third parties
- If disclosure of data to third parties is necessary for the execution of data processing purposes, we will ensure that your data remains within the European Union or the European Economic Area. We only share the information you give us with our trusted social media, advertising and analysis partners: instagram, facebook, youtube, twitter and google. For example, we share information about your use of our website. We do this for advertising purposes, for example to be able to show targeted advertisements through these third parties. To the extent that external service providers come into contact with your personal information, we have ensured that they comply with the provisions of the data protection legislation through legal, technical and organizational measures as well as regular checks.
Targeted advertising ,cookies
- 1. Session cookies.
While you are active on a web page, a session cookie is temporarily stored in your computer's memory in which a session ID is stored, for example to avoid having to log in every time you switch pages. Session cookies are removed upon cancellation or lose their validity once their session expires automatically.
- 2. Permanent cookies or protocol cookies.
A permanent or protocol cookie saves a file on your computer for the period that it expects. Through these cookies, websites remember your information and settings at your next visit. This results in faster and easier access because, for example, you do not have to change your language settings for our portal again. After the expiry date (between 1 month and 10 years) the cookie is automatically deleted when you visit the website that created it.
- 3. Cookies from third parties
Third-party cookies are provided by providers other than the website operator. For example, they can be used to collect information for advertising, custom content, and web statistics.
- 4. Flash-cookies
Flash cookies are stored as data elements of web pages on your computer when they are used with Adobe Flash. Flash cookies do not have a time limit.
- We collect personal data if you communicate it to us, for example if you contact us via the contact form. Of course, we will only use the personal information provided to us for the purpose for which you provide us with it when you contact us. The storage of your data takes place after the completion of the contact form, unless this results in legal storage requirements, for example on a contract. The storage of this information is expressly provided on a voluntary basis and with your permission. If this is information about communication channels (such as e-mail address, telephone number), you agree that we will contact you through this communication channel to respond to your request. You can withdraw your consent at any time via [email protected]
Google Web Fonts
- This site uses so-called web fonts, provided by Google, for the uniform representation of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts in the cache of your browser to correctly display texts and fonts. To do this, the browser you use must connect to Google's servers. As a result, Google learns that our website is accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts is in the interest of a consistent and attractive presentation of our online services. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR. If your browser does not support web fonts, your computer uses a standard font.
More information about Google Web Fonts can be found at: https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq
- You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
right to information,
right to rectification or removal,
right to limit processing,
right to object to the processing,
right to data portability.
- You also have the right to withdraw your declaration on data protection consent at any time in the future. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the permission until the withdrawal. You also have the right to complain about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority.
- If you have any questions about privacy or your rights, please contact our Privacy Officer at [email protected]
- Comforties.com Ltd
- Data protector
- Daniel Frangov
- 26 Parizhka Komuna str.
- 9000 Hristo Botev, Varna
- From May 2018